Tags: abdominal, digestive, disease, disorder, drugs, eat, eating, everytime, feel, growling, health, hear, intestine, medications, poop, prior, stomach
why do i poop everytime i eat
within 30 minutes of eating i poop. prior to this i can hear growling in my stomach and sometimes feel it. do i have a abdominal disorder/disease. please help me.
Leave a comment...
- 6 Comments
- It may have nothing to do with you but I was taking a lot of Gaviscon -- when I stopped, these symptoms went away.#1; Fri, 14 Dec 2007 16:55:00 GMT
- Hi moose. Welcome to the boards. When you have to go, is it diarrhea or formed? If it's diarrhea, then you may have a gall bladder disorder where too much bile is being secreted during the digestive process stimulating urgency and diarrhea. If you are having "D" do some web searches on bile salt diarrhea & Habba syndrome to see if the symptoms fit you. I had chronic and immediate "D" either during or after meals after my gall bladder was removed. I now take Colestid which has helped me have formed stools. The urgency may still be there, but at least I can get to a bathroom in time. Sometimes people with their gall bladders intact will still have frequent urges after meals which has been identified as Habba syndrome. There's not a lot of info on it, but I found a few helpful articles during a ****** search.
If you're having formed stools after eating, this may just be the way your system is. Sometimes the act of eating, will stimulate digestion and elimination. If this is new condition for you and if you're losing weight because of it, please see your doctor. It's important to rule out anything serious.
Good luck and keep us posted,
Katie G#2; Fri, 14 Dec 2007 16:56:00 GMT
- hi, i am new here, i just had 3 colonic hydrotherapy's this week, (consitpated for years due to hypothyroidism) and laxatives. i was told a healthy human body is supposed to go after every full meal. i would love to have your problem.....#3; Fri, 14 Dec 2007 16:56:00 GMT
- it sometimes is formed and others not. but why does my stomach bubble after i eat is there something wrong?#4; Fri, 14 Dec 2007 16:58:00 GMT
- Hi again moose. Your stomach may just be "noisy" or bubbly during digestion. If it really bothers you, see your doctor. My stomach has always been active/noisy/gurgly, so to me that's just typical/normal. Try some acidophilus capsules to regulate your digestive flora; or maybe some digestive enzymes? Harry can tell you all about digestive enzymes and what would be good for you.
See your doctor if worried,
Katie G#5; Fri, 14 Dec 2007 16:59:00 GMT
- Moose, you maybe ingesting too much air with your food but that is not a problem if it does not give you flatulence. Many people would like to have your problem (better than being constipated). It is probably partly your system and partly your diet as to when you get diarrhea. Try monitoring what you eat when you get diarrhea (keep a diary). If there is a pattern you might consider modifying your diet if you think it is a problem. Otherwise, you can try modifying you bowel habits. If you resist the urge it generally goes away after 15 minutes. But if you do that too frequently, you can lose the urge and get constipation (all things being equal). You can try resisting the urge after one meal a day for a while and see how you go. You might find that you find yorself better off going. Relatively small inconvenience by comparison to some provided you do not have another more fundamental problem.#6; Fri, 14 Dec 2007 17:00:00 GMT